- Common Name: Stachyphrynium
- Family: Marantaceae Peterson
- Country of Origin: southeast Asia
- Habitat: Understory of evergreen wet forest
- Accession # 201900237
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#2003020
Kress, W. J., Aye Pe, Than Than Htay, (BURMA), Win Win Aung, (BURMA), Bordelon, M.
Myanmar: Rakhine State
13 miles E of Gwa towards Ngathaingchaung
17.58, 94.65, 14 Jun 2003
Shoots to 1.5 m, leaves green; inflorescence terminal, bracts green, distichous; flowers white.
- Accession Date: 07-10-2019
- Bench: 3212 - ZING:Research Curcuma
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-14-2022
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Marantaceae
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Tuesday, 16 July, 2019.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:56:40 -0500 [bcm v4.0]