Pinalia bractescens (Lindl.) Kuntze
- Common Name: Bracteate Eria
- Family: Orchidaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: Trop. Asia
- Culture: Plant should be grown in a shady area with intermediate to warm temperatures. plants should be watered two to three times a week with dry outs between watering. Plants should be potted in medium fir bark with perlite or in sphagnum moss. 3
- Accession # 198501554
- Source: Unknown
- Accession Date: 12-31-1985
- Bench: 3224 - ORCH: N Island VRE
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 2 confirmed on 12-14-2022
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- BGCI Limited Ex Situ Distribution - Plants do not leave building without Manager approval!
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Orchidaceae
- SubFamily: Epidendroideae
- Tribe: Podochileae
- SubTribe: Eriinae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 23 May 2015.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 23 May 2015
- Eria bractescens at Orchids Wiki. Accessed 23 May 2015.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:01:04 -0500 [bcm v4.0]