Bulbophyllum affine Wall. ex Lindl.
- Common Name: The Similar Bulbophyllum
- Family: Orchidaceae Juss.
- Country of Origin: WC. Himalaya to Nansei-shoto (Amami-Oshima)
- Culture: Keep plant in cool to warm temperatures. Keep moist in summer seasons and do not allow mix to dry, in winter keep the mix slight dry and reduce watering. Keep good air movement to avoid fungal growth. Keep plants in shade. Pot plants in sphagnum moss, fine bark, or mounted. 4
- Accession # 199100333
- Source: Walter off ex Lee Soule
- Accession Date: 12-31-1991
- Bench: 3213 - ORCH: North Wall - Evenly Moist
- Currently: active - healthy
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-06-2022
- CITES Appendix II Listed Plant
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: monocots
- Order: Asparagales
- Family: Orchidaceae
- SubFamily: Epidendroideae
- Tribe: Dendrobieae
- SubTribe: Bulbophyllinae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Accessed 3 June 2015.
- WCSP (2014). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Accessed 3 June 2015.
- Bulbophyllum affine at Internet Orchid Species Encyclopedia. Accessed 3 June 2015.
- Bulbophyllum affine at Orchids Wiki. Accessed 3 June 2015.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 13:02:26 -0500 [bcm v4.0]