Alpinia malaccensis (Burm.f.) Roscoe
- Common Name: Rathkihiriya
- Family: Zingiberaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: Assam to China (Yunnan)
- Habitat: Understory of bamboo on seeping areas on slopes.
- Accession # 201900119
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#2002074
Kress, W. J., Thet Htun, Bordelon, M., Khin Maung Hla
Myanmar: Kachin State: Myitkyina Township
50 km N of Myitkyina towards Putao above the confluence of the two rivers.
25.7692, 97.4953, 25 Feb 2002
herb; Shoots to 1 m, leaves and stem densely pubescent. Sterile.
- Accession Date: 07-10-2019
- Bench: 3314 - NEOB: Blue Tanks South
- Currently: active - new growth
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 11-29-2022
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- SubFamily: Alpinioideae
- Tribe: Alpinieae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Tuesday, 16 July, 2019.
- Useful Tropical Plants. Last accessed on Monday, 27 January, 2020.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:56:26 -0500 [bcm v4.0]