Curcuma singularis Gagnep.
- Common Name:
- Family: Zingiberaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: Indo-China
- Accession # 201900172
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#1998195
Kress, W. J., Bordelon, M., Collins, M.
10 km north of Mae Hong Son, near Ban Pang Mu.
Understory of secondary teak forest.
19 Jul 1998, 19.375, 97.9625
Herb with shoots to 40 cm; leaves green, velutinous above and below. Sterile.
- Accession Date: 06-21-2019
- Bench: 3205 - ZING:tbd
- Currently: dormant
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-16-2022
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- SubFamily: Zingiberoideae
- Tribe: Zingibereae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Last accessed on Sunday, 23 June, 2019.
- WCSP (2015). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Last accessed on Sunday, 23 June, 2019.
- BGCI Plant Search. Last accessed on Friday, 02 August, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Friday, 02 August, 2019.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:56:31 -0500 [bcm v4.0]