Aframomum angustifolium (Sonn.) K.Schum.
- Common Name: Guinea Grains
- Family: Zingiberaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: Trop. Africa, Madagascar
- Description: Herbaceous perennial plant producing dense stands of leafy stems 1.5 - 4 metres tall from a tuberous rootstock.3
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- SubFamily: Alpinioideae
- Tribe: Alpinieae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- Useful Tropical Plants. Last accessed on Friday, 14 June, 2019.
- IUCN Redlist. Last accessed on Friday, 14 June, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Tuesday, 16 July, 2019.
data regenerated on Fri, 26 May 2023 10:18:01 -0400 [bcm v4.0]