Boesenbergia albomaculata S.Q.Tong
- Common Name:
- Family: Zingiberaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: China (W. Yunnan) to N. Myanmar
- Habitat: Understory of evergreen forest.
- Accession # 201900126
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#2002052
Kress, W. J., Thet Htun, Bordelon, M., Khin Maung Hla
Myanmar: Kachin State: Myitkyina Township
NW section of Pidaung Wildlife Sanctuary; app. 15 km from Myitkyina.
25.5811, 97.2489, 24 Feb 2002
herb; Low herb with rhizomes on surface of soil; shoots to 50 cm; leaves green, petioles tinted red.
- Accession Date: 07-10-2019
- Bench: 3211 - ZING:Research Curcuma
- Currently: active - new growth
- Qty: 2 confirmed on 12-14-2022
- IUCN Red List: Species Vulnerable or Habitat Critically Threatened
- BGCI Limited Ex Situ Distribution - Plants do not leave building without Manager approval!
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- SubFamily: Zingiberoideae
- Tribe: Zingibereae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Saturday, 04 May, 2019.
- BGCI ThreatSearch. Last accessed on Friday, 28 June, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Friday, 12 July, 2019.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:56:27 -0500 [bcm v4.0]