Hedychium yunnanense Gagnep.
- Common Name:
- Family: Zingiberaceae Lindley
- Country of Origin: China (Yunnan, Guangxi) to Vietnam
- Culture: Can be maintained evergreen with light watering in winter, though technically still dormant (no growth). May lose foliage if allowed to dry completely, but this is not mandatory.
- Accession # 201900203
- Source: Kress Collection, SI#2003125
Kress, W. J., Li, Q. J., Xia, Y. M., Deng, X.-B., Zhang, Z.-Q.
China: Yunnan: Xishuangbanna
S of Simao. Towards Jing Hong, Cai Yang He Reserve
22 Nov 2003
Shoots to 1 m, inflorescence erect, fruits orange, arils red, seeds black.
- Accession Date: 07-10-2019
- Bench: 3211 - ZING:Research Curcuma
- Currently: dormant
- Qty: 1 confirmed on 12-14-2022
- Division: Magnoliophyta
- Class: Liliopsida
- SubClass: commelinids
- Order: Zingiberales
- Family: Zingiberaceae
- SubFamily: Zingiberoideae
- Tribe: Zingibereae
- The Plant List (2013). Version 1.1. Last accessed on Monday, 06 May, 2019.
- WCSP (2019). World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. Facilitated by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Last accessed on Monday, 06 May, 2019.
- Image #00 (cropped) & #01 (original) used with the permission of the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, 10th and Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20560-0193. Last accessed on Monday, 15 July, 2019.
data regenerated on Tue, 21 Feb 2023 11:56:37 -0500 [bcm v4.0]